- Cole Porter
- Cybister tripunctatus
- Ginger Rogers
- Gold Coast
- Howlin' Wolf
- julia nunes
- justin bieber
- mobile phone
- Social Network
- Surfers Paradise
- three-punctured diving beetle
- RT @DrRalphNap: Old School Life Lesson: You’re never alone if you got a book. 1 month ago
- RT @DuneQuoteBot: "How tempting it is to raise high walls and keep out change. Rot here in our own self-satisfied comfort." 1 month ago
- RT @ThinkInPeach: "New" doesn't always mean "better." "Old" doesn't always mean "worse." Judge everything on its' merits. Not how long it… 1 month ago
- In an attention economy, brevity is the currency. "A penny for your thoughts", comes to mind. It is a cheap trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @ThinkInPeach: Those that lust for power never realise one thing. Leadership is in fact servitude. 2 months ago
- RT @EricRWeinstein: Dear Sen. Warren, I’m a fellow Harvardian (PhD ‘92) & life-long Dem. I‘ve worked at Harvard just as I now work for one… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The narration in this video reminds me of the Daria animated television series. She narrates in a frantic and posessed tone of voice about her love of doodles and it’s surprising relationship to her other love, mathematics. The doodling is … Continue reading
Otomata is great fun to play with. 🙂 Check it out at this website Update: Official Facebook Page
What a glorious dancing duo they made. This is a great song. One of the greatest loves songs ever written in my opinion.
I have been checking out the new Diaspora (alpha version). My new replacement/addition for Facebook. My Diaspora profile page.
I love the story of this man’s life and legend. Chester Arthur Burnett (June 10, 1910 – January 10, 1976), better known as Howlin’ Wolf, was an influential American blues singer, guitarist and harmonica player.